Terms and Conditions
The following terms apply:
"Owner" shall mean Tomich Holidays
"Customer" shall mean the individual who made the booking
"Tenants" shall mean the Customer's party
When you submit a booking via our online booking system, you will receive an automatic email to the address you provide on the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise once your deposit or payment has cleared and your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent by post or email.
1. The Customer warrants that the properties let are to be used for the purpose of a holiday and so accepts that the letting is a holiday let to which Section 12 (2) and paragraph 8 of Schedule 4 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 apply, namely, "a tenancy the purpose of which is to confer the tenant the right to occupy the house for a holiday."
2. The Customer shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
3. The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number stated for the premises,i.e. Courtyard Cottages 5, Woodland Lodges 6 and Victorian Dairy 4.
4. The Customer binds and obliges himself to vacate the hired premises without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
5. The Owner has the right to enter the property at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection, repair, work, etc.
6. In the following instances there will be additional charges:
7. The Owner may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance of the payment is not received 6 weeks before the arrival date, and every effort will be made to re-let the vacancy.
8. The Customer shall undertake to prevent any member of his / her party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to other residents, neighbouring occupiers or farm livestock.
9. The Customer undertakes to leave the hired premises secure if left unoccupied during the period of let.
10. The Customer undertakes to relieve the Owner from any liability for damage or injury, however caused, by any member of his party.
11. The Owner, his agents or employees accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the Customer's party or their property, however caused, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises.
12. Deposit: Your booking will only be confirmed following receipt of the relevant holding deposit. The deposit is payable on booking. The deposit forms part of the total weekly rate for the property.
13. Cancellation: Our cancellation terms are as follows:
14. Disclaimer: The Owners have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of property descriptions on their website and in their brochure and all information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct.
15. In the event that any individual term or clause stated in this contract is not permissable by law, the remainder of the Contract shall remain valid.
16. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Scotland and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
17. This does not affect your statutory rights.